I talk to people about how marketing works, and why people buy or pay for things, and the main reason is to improve their lives, make things better, overcome a problem, or add a little more excitement. And then they can sleep better.
SO here are Six Ways that signing up for theBigNIMarket.com will improve your life.
- You can relax about your marketing. All those complicated bits of Facebook and Twitter advertising, all managed, all bringing people to the BigNIMarket where your page will be seen.
- You will get more customers. More people will know about you, know what you do, and what you sell from Looking Local or browsing. And the first part of good marketing is brand awareness.
- You will have more time. A lot of time is wasted on social media that is unproductive. Posts that are seen by a couple of people, boosted posts that aren’t going to work. We will be driving people to the BigNIMarket where they will be able to see you. Each business sector will have its own campaigns as the market grows.
- Being in Nothern Ireland will be a huge benefit. More and more people are buying locally and when they know you are from here, by being part of the Market, they know they are buying local and helping the economy. You will feel even better about being a part of the community.
- You will be buying local, you can go onto theBigNIMarket and find local suppliers and products, so you know you are supporting the local economy which is what supports you.
- You know that you have friends to help you, where you can get support. Being in a team, making friends, seeing new things, and competing with the big guys.
So what’s not to like. Join up, and feel better.
2 thoughts on “Six Ways that theBigNIMarket.com will improve your life.”
Good afternoon Tim & team,
I have 2 questions
1) Im already on the page from the Christmas campaign, do I have to put all my details in again?
2) Can I pay extra to be at the top of the website page? If that makes sense, that im the 1st option for Baby Boutique.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I am so sorry that it has taken so long to reply. I get a bit swamped with everal email accresses. Yes you have to re-enter, and no ther is no option to pay extra, yet. We will be introducing an offer option soon.